Get educated, even if you don’t have money there are plenty of ways to get yourself into school.



Need Easy Money…FAST?

Colleges and Universities have a secret that they do not publicize to their students. Why? Because it requires the school to donate money to individual Financial Aid Accounts. DONATE…meaning FREE.

It’s the Parent Plus Loan denial process.

1). If independent students or guardians (of dependent students) get rejected to receive a Parent Plus loan, they need to print the page that shows the rejection notice.
2). Take the rejection notice to the Financial Aid Office. Show the notice to your financial aid counselor.
3). NOW BREATHE, the student’s job is done! Because they were not eligible to receive a loan (a loan in which students have to pay back), the school is required to increase your grants.

Amount that is added to a independent’s account: $9500 for the academic year
Amount that is added to a dependent’s account: $5500

View original post


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s